I really like this video and can confer that she speaks of the same principles as I have learned from such teachers as Abraham-Hicks (Ask and It is Given), and Kevin Trudeau (Your Wish is Your Command).
Below are the 12 steps that Teal outlines in this video (from the Youtube description).
1. Focus on (pay attention to) things which make you feel as if you already have abundance and wealth and not on things which make you feel poor. (Be in a space of appreciation.)
2. Visualize what you want, why you want it and what you’ll do with it.
3. Root out and replace your limiting beliefs relative to money. Get a positive association with money.
4. When you have to spend money, think your way into it feeling good to spend that money. No buyer’s remorse, no guilt, no focus on lack or loss.
5. Avoid debt. If you already have debt, eliminate it.
6. “Follow the white rabbit”. Set forth an intention and let the opportunities show up for you in the shape of synchronicities and unexpected coincidences and then act on inspired action.
7. Re-frame your life from one of earning/effort to deserving.
8. Take any step which will help you to release resistance relative to money. This is individual, for example, for some that may mean creating a budget, for others it may mean saving.
9. Take note of EVERY form of abundance which is flowing into your experience no matter how small or large. And don’t take inventory (focus on where you aren’t yet) instead trust the universe to deliver exactly what you ask for. The law of the land is Ask and it is given.
10. Take time to visualize that you are a magnet who breathes money to you.
11. Engage in a virtual spending spree.
12. Shift all of your attitudes towards safety/security. Don’t treat money as if it is the thing separating you from disaster or not being safe. Instead, treat thoughts of lack of safety like they are the things separating you from disaster and not being safe. You want to focus on visualizing what safety and security would feel like and also on shifting your beliefs about all aspects of your life where you feel powerless. This will ensure that money will not be influenced by your focus on fear, disaster or powerlessness.