Soul Family Chat
Live Interactive Video Conferences for Love, Healing, and Awakening:
I was inspired to start the Soul Family Chat by all the beautiful awakened souls I met on Twitter. The chat is an opportunity for our soul family to get to know each other, create deeper connections and expand the flow of love between us and out to the rest of the world.
Each chat will begin with a guided meditation and healing. This helps remove blocked energies at the subtlest level of our energy systems so that the life force can flow with its full power. This will is followed by a sacred circle chat with the participants. Everyone gets a chance to speak and participate. Also from time to time special guests are invited to speak.
- When is the next chat? We have a regular weekly Soul Family Chat every Sunday and from time to time we have special guest chats. Check the events page for dates and times.
- How long are the events? 90 minutes approximately.
- Does it cost anything? It’s absolutely free. If you’d like to support this work you can Donate Here.
- How do I join? Contact me by Email or by Twitter DM
- More info: If you have a question about the Soul Family Chat or would like to be added to the email notification list for future chats contact me.
Your host Guy
Guy is a long time yogi. He spent many years studying with Beatles’ guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. Almost a decade of that time was spent in retreats doing long silent meditations.
For the last five years, he has been working with the Divine Mother energy and learned how to receive messages from Divine Mother and other Ascended beings. He is a Certified Divine Mother Healing Practitioner and a Certified Quantum Life Coach helping people live a life of greater purpose, passion, and divine connection
He is a single dad with a teenage son. Loves soccer, nature, swimming, British comedy, and all things mystical. He lives in the spiritual community of Fairfield, Iowa.
Experiences from the Soul Family Chat
Guy Harvey: Divine Wisdom Speaker and Healer
© 2010-2020 Guy Harvey
SUPPORT MY WORK
DISCLAIMER: I, Guy Harvey, am not a medical doctor, attorney, psychiatrist, therapist, or other licensed health professional. I do not diagnose, cure, heal, or treat disease or give psychological treatment. Full disclaimer.